The Plant-Focused Dietitian
Kat is a Registered Dietitian (RD) that specializes in plant-based nutrition. Kat has dedicated her life to helping others improve their quality of life through nutrition and lifestyle. She is a proponent of getting back in the kitchen and utilizing whole, real food to combat chronic disease.
Working in hospitals in NYC and Boston, Kat has witnessed first-hand the power of plant-based nutrition on disease and weight management. Plant-based nutrition has shown the most promising long-term, sustainable lifestyle solution to many chronic diseases and obesity. Her passion has driven her to help hundreds of patients feel physically, mentally and emotionally better by utilizing food as medicine.
- RD/RDN: Registered Dietitian, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- LDN: Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist in the State of Massachusetts
- Bachelors Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Dietetic Internship, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Culinary Medicine Nutrition Fellowship, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Author, NY-Presbyterian’s Meatless Everyday Cookbook
Emphasizing whole, plant-based foods in the diet is the foundation of a sustainable, balanced lifestyle. Teaching individuals how to ditch the diet and embrace a flexible approach to nutrition and lifestyle. I tailor my approach to each individuals’ needs because everybody and every body is different.